Have you ever wanted a snack within a snack? These bites are exactly what you’re looking for. The snack: pretzels within a snack: peanut butter & chocolate combo. It’s under 30 minutes, easy, and is covered in extremely delicious chocolate! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are everything. They’re vegan, and can be easily made gluten free by using your favorite GF pretzels. They’re a part of our no-bake goodies, which makes the best desserts ever!
More No Bake Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- Coconut Pecan Almond Butter Cups
- Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
No Bake Pretzel Tips
For these Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites lay your pretzels out on non-stick parchment paper. Add peanut butter, and top it off with another pretzel. After this, dip these in melted chocolate and let them sit out. Top these off with chopped nuts, funfetti sprinkles, or coconut flakes. If you’re like me, and you love chocolate, drizzle melted white chocolate onto these as well. Or add mini chocolate chips! The variations of this snack is endless, and with every twist it only gets better. These are ready in under 30 minutes, and it’ll last you the week. Remember to keep these refrigerated in an airtight container or sealed in a plastic bag.
Peanut Butter: We used a basic creamy peanut butter. Substitute your favorite nut butter! If you’re looking for a good nut butter, try out Revival’s Almond Butter.
Chocolate: Dairy-free chocolate melted. Milk chocolate will do just fine!
Pretzels: Your favorite pretzels! For a gluten free alternative, use Gluten Free Pretzels.
Coconut Flakes (optional): An optional topping! Substitute nuts or funfetti!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- 16 pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes (optional)
- Lay out 8 pretzels. Evenly dollop the peanut butter onto all 8 pretzels. Top the peanut butter with another pretzel, creating a mini pretzel peanut butter sandwich.
- Melt the chocolate chips until a smooth consistency forms. Dip the pretzels in the chocolate & lay them out on non-stick parchment paper. Top off with coconut flakes, funfetti, or nuts.
- Refrigerate the pretzels for 15-20 minutes or freeze the pretzels for 10-15 minutes & enjoy!
For a step by step example of these Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites, watch our Instagram recipe reel!