We’ve done a Marble Chocolate Banana Bread and a Vegan & GF Oat Banana Bread but what about a classic banana bread recipe? This week we’re popping our viral IG one bowl vegan banana bread recipe onto the blog! We’ve posted this recipe on our social media platforms, now let’s walk you through the steps & give you the some BTS tips on how to make the best ever classic banana bread. Need time saving, delicious, super easy, & moist recipe? This is the one for you.
PAUSE: Are you a creative?
We LOVE new creative foodies joining our table! We’re here to help, support, & motivate YOU on your journey! Our Kitchen is where you’ll find the best tools, advice, tips, + tricks for your businesses, brands, and career. We’re freely sharing all of our truth & resources just for you. Learn more about the best tips, tools, and resources we freely offer for any creative/freelancer/influencer/blogger/small business owner here.
I think your first try at vegan baking should be anything bananas! Bananas are healthy, easy to add to your desserts, and blend smoothly in your pastry batters. We’ve mastered making cupcakes, muffins, pancakes, cookies, and sweet treats all vegan! Try out our Vegan Banana Donuts for an amazing recipe using bananas! Incase you want some vegan breakfast dishes, checkout our amazing Low Sugar Vegan & GF Low Sugar Pancake Recipe.
Banana Bread Tips
Bananas are the key flavors in this recipe! It’s a perfect substitute for eggs (which we used as an egg replacer in this recipe), and it carries most of the flavors! Here’s a few things to keep in mind when baking banana bread:
- Use overripe bananas
- The brown spotted bananas you’re thinking of throwing out? Don’t! These are filled with the perfect flavors and ready to be thrown into your desserts!
- Mash bananas before adding it to your batter
- No one wants clumpy bananas throughout their batter. Mashing bananas helps smoothly blend in all of the ingredients
- Use the correct banana size
- Bananas can be large, medium, or small. Each recipe should specify which size of bananas to use. Adding too much banana can give you a longer bake time, or using too little banana can give you no flavor with a shorter bake time.
Our Banana Nut Muffins w/ Coffee Streusel is another popular banana recipe on this site!
Now let’s get into this One Bowl Vegan Banana Bread recipe!
One Bowl Vegan Banana Bread
- 1¾ cup flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup veg oil
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 small bananas overripe
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Mix all ingredients into one bowl. Add batter to a nonstick loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
Checkout our amazing IG reel of us making this recipe!